2004 dodge ram 1500 4.7l idle problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DARKTANYAN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7l
My 04 ram has veen running rough and stalling i replaced
PLugs ignition coils. And still nothing so i put code reader to it and it said IAC AND MAP SENSOR so i replaced them as well as mass airflow sensor.i also reset pcm and im still haveing the idle issue.

flecker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L
Go to a mechanic. Nobody here knows anything. At least not enough to help... So you MUST see a mechanic.

This guy @nlambert182 is gonna stroll through. Tell you to not fire a parts cannon at it and cry about taking it to a mechanic.

Daw14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Go to a mechanic. Nobody here knows anything. At least not enough to help... So you MUST see a mechanic.

This guy @nlambert182 is gonna stroll through. Tell you to not fire a parts cannon at it and cry about taking it to a mechanic.
Timely advice , nearly two months out. If this forum is so bad why are you still here ,wasting everyone’s time ?

Lord_Brick

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
magnum 4.7
Try the camshaft sensor on my 04 4.7 magnums has the same issue and all I can find is that the camshaft sensor is loose or the fitting is broken.