2018 Ram 2500 6.4 hemi slt weird rattling noise

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

04fxdwgi

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 1500 Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Carquest brand filter. I changed it out and refilled and it’s still having the noise and shifts like crap so I’d say it’s gonna need a transmission. Plus I did find metal shavings in the pan on it
Thank you

Dusty

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I bought it from a dealership but they won’t help with anything. They didn’t even do an oil change or anything on it like they said they did or even have it detailed when I was in the process of getting it. But they put on the paperwork they did a full service on it , which was not done I had to do the oil change and detail it myself. They wouldn’t even offer a warranty on it besides the 30 day warranty on it and when I had the first issue with the heat not working they wouldn’t do anything about it and it was Under there 30 day warranty. But as far as trying to find a shop that would finance a unit doesn’t look like an option I’m already in debt with this truck so no one would consider letting me finance a transmission or anything at this point. I mean I’m ahead 2 months on payments but there’s no more wiggle room with finances to do anything besides keep the payments and insurance on it at this point I’ve been looking at different options but at this point I’m pretty much dead in the water
When you say "dealership." is that a new car dealership or a used car dealership?

Regards,
Dusty
2019 Ram 1500 Billet Silver Laramie Quad Cab 2WD, 5.7 Hemi, 8HP75, 3.21 axle, 33-gallon fuel tank, 18” wheels. Build Date: 3 June 2018. Now at 111012 miles.

Dusty

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Thank you
Carquest is often a price leader brand found at new car dealerships, especially where free oil changes are offered as part of a sales enhancement program, and for servicing used cars.

Regards,
Dusty
2019 Ram 1500 Billet Silver Laramie Quad Cab 2WD, 5.7 Hemi, 8HP75, 3.21 axle, 33-gallon fuel tank, 18” wheels. Build Date: 3 June 2018. Now at 111012 miles.