Ambient Lighting Kit OEM MOPAR INFO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

09 RAM RT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
PAGE 60-68 for RAM. Great info for all of us concerning disassembly whether you are interested in this kit or not and simply need to tear down for modification, painting etc. Personally I want to wrap some of these parts with Neftywrap dry carbon type film that will mimic the 2005 BMW ZHP interior trim. The low key matte finish is key to keep in modern/simple.

Standby, my apologies. I will host it from a server later on tonight.

Last edited:

BMRbrnSNRbrd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Dodge Ram 1500 CC Hemi Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Man I checked out that Neffy Wrap and was hoping it was something other than CF...if they had some other choices I would be all over it!

Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie Sport Crew, 2019 1500 Big Horn Sport Crew & 2016 Charger SRT Hellcat
Engine
2x 5.7L & 6.2L
I wish I had the stuff to do hydrographics! I saw some stuff the other day and man.........well, my pants got tight afterwards.

OP
OP
09 RAM RT

09 RAM RT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
3m DI NOC

any pics of links to this kit?

I don't have a link. I have the .pdf file. It is great as it displays how to take apart the center dash areas. Can't post the .pdf here. Send me your email and I will send the .pdf outbound. AMBIENT LIGHTING KIT.pdf:
Your file of 4.81 MB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 19.5 KB for this filetype site limitation guys

go 3m DI NOC.....simulated dry carbon

what a site! 3M DI-NOC Carbon Fiber Vinyl | Carbon Fiber Gear

Last edited: