Device not detected & Carplay not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bourgeois

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I have a 2019 Ram Limited & a 2019 Ram Laramie Longhorn. Both have the device not supported message on 12" screen, apple carplay doesn't work, Navagation doesn't work. ordered the system update & Map update from Uconnect and both have the Error Code 20. according to Uconnect, this is a common issue. They said the entire radio needs to be replaced bc it's a failed firmware issue that is covered at no expense. Has anyone else had this issue?

Atcer2018

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a 2019 Ram Limited & a 2019 Ram Laramie Longhorn. Both have the device not supported message on 12" screen, apple carplay doesn't work, Navagation doesn't work. ordered the system update & Map update from Uconnect and both have the Error Code 20. according to Uconnect, this is a common issue. They said the entire radio needs to be replaced bc it's a failed firmware issue that is covered at no expense. Has anyone else had this issue?

Never had an update issue but if Stelantis is giving out free radios I’d jump on that before they change their mind.