I'm back!!!! In a 2019 5th Gen 4x4 5.7L Quad Cab Laramie

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NapaRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 L
Hello Ram Friends! It's been awhile since I last posted but all RAM lovers are never far from my thoughts. Let me start by saying what a great forum this is and a big thank you for all those that helped me in the past with the build out of my 2015 2WD Quad Cab 3.6L Express I got at the end of 2017. I had a great time building out that truck but alas all things come to and end I suppose. I cracked a cylinder head two weeks ago and didn't want to bite on the $6k repair so sold it for $5k to my mechanic.

Now for the good news. I got SUPER lucky and just an hour away from my house I found a 2019 5th Gen Quad Cab 5.7L Hemi 4x4 Laramie with custom wheels with only 42K miles on it for $33K so I jumped on it! As you can see I have added a few things and got a spray in liner which looks great. I will miss my 2015 but I'm in a big boy truck now that I have joined the Hemi club! It's quite the upgrade and I am really enjoying it. Not much to do with this one since it comes with so much but like all RAM lovers I will add a few things to it to make it mine.

Hope everyone enjoys the pictures!

NapaRam

Attachments

• IMG_8425.jpeg
    IMG_8425.jpeg
    132.2 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_8426.jpeg
    IMG_8426.jpeg
    184.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_8427.jpeg
    IMG_8427.jpeg
    125.8 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_8428.jpeg
    IMG_8428.jpeg
    133.7 KB · Views: 13
  • RAm Front.jpeg
    RAm Front.jpeg
    202.4 KB · Views: 15
  • Ram Size.jpeg
    Ram Size.jpeg
    86.1 KB · Views: 14

71_340

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Ram 1500
Engine
5.7L Hemi eTorque
Good looking wheels on your new ride and the Granite Grey is a big plus as well (I am a little biased, my truck is the same color).

If it was my truck, I would upgrade to a center console, unless you need the extra seat. I done it on a previous truck and it is an easy job. infotanment.com has a good step-by-step video on how to do it. You can easily source one on eBay.

Adamcr68

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemifever 5.7
Hello Ram Friends! It's been awhile since I last posted but all RAM lovers are never far from my thoughts. Let me start by saying what a great forum this is and a big thank you for all those that helped me in the past with the build out of my 2015 2WD Quad Cab 3.6L Express I got at the end of 2017. I had a great time building out that truck but alas all things come to and end I suppose. I cracked a cylinder head two weeks ago and didn't want to bite on the $6k repair so sold it for $5k to my mechanic.

Now for the good news. I got SUPER lucky and just an hour away from my house I found a 2019 5th Gen Quad Cab 5.7L Hemi 4x4 Laramie with custom wheels with only 42K miles on it for $33K so I jumped on it! As you can see I have added a few things and got a spray in liner which looks great. I will miss my 2015 but I'm in a big boy truck now that I have joined the Hemi club! It's quite the upgrade and I am really enjoying it. Not much to do with this one since it comes with so much but like all RAM lovers I will add a few things to it to make it mine.

Hope everyone enjoys the pictures!

NapaRam
Great looking truck! Congrats!

Dodge 1500 4X4

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Congratulations I have the exact same truck, but stock 20in wheels, I love mine!!