Please help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T

timbo6723

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 liter
The connector is a PITA to get off for sure. On the left side do you see the square/rectangle tab with the red arrow below? Press that inward. It will force the plastic holding legs open around the tubing. Twist the tubing to break it loose and pull it out while depressing the tab. It’s normal to take multiple tries as it’s a poor design when the connection is older and dirty.
Ty very much. I kinda figured it was something simple, but I've never seen one. TYVM.

OP
OP
T

timbo6723

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 liter
The connector is a PITA to get off for sure. On the left side do you see the square/rectangle tab with the red arrow below? Press that inward. It will force the plastic holding legs open around the tubing. Twist the tubing to break it loose and pull it out while depressing the tab. It’s normal to take multiple tries as it’s a poor design when the connection is older and dirty.
Any advice on getting it clea as possible?

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
WATCH this

Dodge Challenger

yogibear18

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
did the plastic covers get taken off the battery terminals, sounds silly but it happens.not myself has happened but seen it