Power Folding Mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hexman62

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7l
Hello, new member here!

I installed LED turn signals on my 2019 RAM 1500. Look great and work fine. However, as sometimes happen when I try to customize, I messed up something else. Now, the power folding mirrors don't work. I did find a schematic on this site and it appears the window module powers the mirrors directly with no fuse in line. Any advice on what to look for? I always feel like a dummy when I fix one thing just to break another.....

tron67j

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Did you adjust anything with AlphaOBD? Not sure what your work could have done from installing turn signals. If it was alpha, did you copy all your settings first before changing anything?

OP
OP
H

Hexman62

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7l
Thanks for the reply Tron6j! The LED light install did not require any OBD adjustments, all hardware. I agree, seems purely coincidental that the mirrors won't fold now. In fact, they folded once after the install but completely dead now. Any chance you have a legible schematic so I check if there are fuses in-line from Door Module to Mirror motors?