Put Kool Vue Passenger side mirror on Ram 1500 today .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bcraig

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Got the side Mirror from Walmart delivered and put it on today.
Took about 2 hours ,Piddling around,just watched a couple of videos on youtube beforehand.
No instructions in box.

First time to do this,Did it by myself ,If I had to do it again I think I could probably do it in an hour .
Mirror works fine but Motor is not silent, as the OEM is, but no big deal.

Tools Needed:Small thin scredriver to start the inside cover of the mirror off, then can be pulled off by hand,also used so remove Plactic cover under the door handle and the small round plastic piece then a Phillips head screwdriver for removing the one Screw from the recess where your hand fits when operating the door handle.

A thin bladed pocket knife for removing the Faux plastic screws that are around the the outside of the door panel. Yes they have screw heads but actually all you have to do is slide the knife blade right behind the so called screwhead and you can pull the "screw" out and then you will find a plastic tube that can then be pulled out .

A 10MM Driver,or Wrench or socket to loosen the nuts that hold the mirror assembly to the truck.

Watch a video on you tube.Easy Peasy

Power mirror adjustment,Heated with manual fold,black(Just like OEM on my truck).

Ordered the March 31st and recieved April 5

$85 bucks plus tax with free shipping .