Street truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jdtme246

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey guys, I have an 06 Ram 3500 24 valve. Its a 6 speed manual and i was looking to make some more power with it. Im not sure what all has been done to it except that it has pillar gauges and a bully dog tuner. So I'm treating it like its stock. I want to make more power but Im not really sure where to start especially with turbos or injectors. It is my daily driver so I dont want to do anything too drastic yet but I need some help on what I should do first to make more power.

Thanks,
J

Last edited:

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Hey guys, I have an 06 Ram 3500 24 valve. Its a 6 speed manual and i was looking to make some more power with it. Im not sure what all has been done to it except that it has pillar gauges and a bully dog tuner. So I'm treating it like its stock. I want to make more power but Im not really sure where to start especially with turbos or injectors. It is my daily driver so I dont want to do anything too drastic yet but I need some help on what I should do first to make more power.

Thanks,
J
Start with head studs first,before you start throwing more fuel and boost at it

Daw14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I would do some investigating determine what you have first .

OP
OP
J

Jdtme246

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I would do some investigating determine what you have first .
At some point someone had the exhaust manifold off because it is wrapped. I haven't really dug into anything else yet and is what I plan on doing that this weekend I mean even with the exhaust manifold wrapped and pulled off at one point. So somebody has done something. It has an AFE intake. Everything that I've seen so far is mainly just smaller stuff