XM won't stay connected to account

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reno Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
2014 1500 Express crew cab with stock Uconnect 5.0 with the puck antenna. XM won't stay programed to my account. After a refresh program comes up in radio and then it goes back to the apply for a account screen. Went around the barn with XM they say it's the Satellite antenna control module. Also can't connect blue tooth devices to the radio either. When i got the truck(used) I was getting water under the rear seat. Replacing the seal around the third brake light fixed the problem, but water was getting in.

1. Any one else had this problem?
2. Anybody know where the Antenna control module module is located? Can't find a diagram anywhere.

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
2014 1500 Express crew cab with stock Uconnect 5.0 with the puck antenna. XM won't stay programed to my account. After a refresh program comes up in radio and then it goes back to the apply for a account screen. Went around the barn with XM they say it's the Satellite antenna control module. Also can't connect blue tooth devices to the radio either. When i got the truck(used) I was getting water under the rear seat. Replacing the seal around the third brake light fixed the problem, but water was getting in.

1. Any one else had this problem?
2. Anybody know where the Antenna control module module is located? Can't find a diagram anywhere.
I'd imagine they are referring to an internal radio part. If you open the radio and look at where the mustard colored plug is attached to the circuit board, you can follow it to the SXM internals.

OP
OP
R

Reno Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Is the Uconnect 5.0 in the 2014 the same as the one in the 2017?