12 ram svc 4wd light, traction control light and check engine light on

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swade2479

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Hopefully somebody might know what I got going on here.
I live up around Toledo and I have 12 ram 1500 4x4 with the 5.7. 96k miles never had any problems.
It has been very cold last few days- windchills below zero. There has been snow and I have to use 4x4 to get around town. Main roads are clear and I can drive in 2wd at normal speeds. Today I went to jump on the highway. I switched out of 4x4 and got on hey. After about 30 miles at 70, and I’m positive I was in 2wd, the traction control and svc 4wd lights popped on at the same time. I pulled off at the next exit and into a Walmart parking lot. I switched 4x4 on and off and shut truck off nd back on too. The lights stayed on but everything felt right. 4x4 worked fine. In 2wd I jumped back on hey and drive another 40 miles at 70+, no problems but the lights are still on. After I got to my destination left truck parked and off for about 2 hours. Got back in to go home- lights still on. After 25 miles check engine light is now on too.