2007 4.7 cruise control

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Goomba wade

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hello everyone, I searched and searched and cannot find how to fix my issue. 2007 1500 with a 4.7 cruise light will come on and stay on in park and while driving in reverse and while applying the brake in drive but when I take my foot off the brake in drive the cruise light goes off and will not come back on till I turn the truck off and start again. I have inspected the vacuum lines to the best of my ability and do not see any cracks or brakes in the them. I have also replaced my brake light switch. Neither of those fixed the issue. Does anyone have any ideas I can try?

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
Is there any thing else that needs to be fixed, that would trigger the Check Engine Light ?

Cruise Control will not function, if anything else sets off the Trouble Lights.

Sometimes slapping the underside of steering wheel, will make the Cruise Control work

OP
OP
G

Goomba wade

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
No everything else is good, no other lights on the dash and no codes showing either.