2009 Dodge Ram 1500 5.7 Hemi with Diablosport Trinity T1000 and Hemi Fever Tune

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ludville1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi Sport Crew
I recently bought the above mentioned truck. It came with a Diablosport Trinity T1000 Tuner with a Hemi Fever Tune and Pedal Commander. The previous owner bought this as a package from Moe's. The other mods are in my signature. He originally used the 93 perf. tune, but then switched to the 87 perf. tune. I wanted to go back to the 93 perf. tune, and seemed easy to do. But after the install, it said "Selected Tune Cancelled"? And to "Continue"? When I go back to "Diablo Tunes", the 93 perf. tune is flashing. Hopefully, this means that the 93 perf. tune is installed. All that I want to do is go back to the 93 perf. tune without changing anything else. Did I do it correctly? Thanks for any help that you can give me, all new to this.

mondo

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2wd express rcsb
Engine
I recently bought the above mentioned truck. It came with a Diablosport Trinity T1000 Tuner with a Hemi Fever Tune and Pedal Commander. The previous owner bought this as a package from Moe's. The other mods are in my signature. He originally used the 93 perf. tune, but then switched to the 87 perf. tune. I wanted to go back to the 93 perf. tune, and seemed easy to do. But after the install, it said "Selected Tune Cancelled"? And to "Continue"? When I go back to "Diablo Tunes", the 93 perf. tune is flashing. Hopefully, this means that the 93 perf. tune is installed. All that I want to do is go back to the 93 perf. tune without changing anything else. Did I do it correctly? Thanks for any help that you can give me, all new to this.
Go into the settings and look for last tune written. That should show you the one that is in your truck at the moment.

OP
OP
Ludville1

Ludville1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi Sport Crew
Go into the settings and look for last tune written. That should show you the one that is in your truck at the moment.

Thanks a lot, that did the trick! It said the the last tune written was the 93 perf. tune, which is what I want!