2011 Ram Tuning now avail

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
H

hemifever

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Big Green, I've not been told an ETA yet

Big Green

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks for the reply. Just let me know when it's available. I had a 2007 AWD Charger RT that I put heads, a cam, and full exhaust on. The custom tune a friend on the forum I frequented at that time did for me had the engine running right, but never could get the trans to shift where/when I thought it should. It ran great whenever you'd floor it (of course you wouldn't want to do it from a stand still with the AWD), but driving it around town, she just didn't shift right. Granted I'm not wanting to go that far into the engine with my Ram, I know that it helps to have the trans tweaked to match. Can't wait to get a tuner for the Ram as there is nothing better bang-for-buck wise on Hemi-powered vehicles than a good tune.

WhiteExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Will there be a cheaper more conventional tuner (I don't care to have the 'smart phone sitting on my dashboard' look) for a decreased price with the same tuning options?

Or do I need to just start saving my pennies for this nice fancy Trinity that'll spend 99.9% of it's life in it's box on the shelf?

OP
OP
H

hemifever

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
supposedly they will incorporate the intune into the 2011/2012 list at some point