2014 Ram 1500 4x4 brake job after 125,000 miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OutpostRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Friends, My 2014 Ram 1500 4x4 was ready for a brake job at 125k miles. I had previously put factory pads on it before. I usually change brake pads when they get about 50% worn or so. I am a very EZ driver, (slow down for yellow lights that are 3 blocks up, and do the speed limits) boring I know. Anyway I was getting a little brake pedal pulsation when lightly braking for curves. I decided to try the Wagner OEX pads on all four corners and Raybestos Performance rotors also on all four corners. After several hundred miles here is my review of those components.
Very light braking give a more braking than the original pads/rotors. Modulation is much better than the original parts. Highly recommend the pad and rotor combination. The rotors were about $125/each at the local O'reillys. The pads were around $50. Great modulation and braking. Raybestos sloted rotors.jpegImage 8-27-24 at 5.19 PM.jpeg