2017 Ram 1500 Lone Star - Grille Insert Replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JRDog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I was wondering if anyone can tell me if I'm going to replace the inserts in my 2017 Ram 1500 Lone Star can I purchase ones that say "Honeycombe Style Only" if looking on Amazon? Amazon is matching my year make model and says it fits but it's also saying Honeycombe style only and not sure if that will work with my OEM grille to replace the inserts?

I posted a pic of what my grille looks like.

Thanks

IMG_0068.jpg

Donn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If you look at my avatar, I have your style inserts, but I had the honeycomb style in the grille surround before. They are interchangeable. The chrome surround you have can fit both (honeycomb or the chrome slats). The chrome surround frames are the same.

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
With that style grill frame all the inserts are interchangeable, whether it is the honeycomb, basket weave, crossbar, or the limited inserts.

OP
OP
JRDog

JRDog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
So far I keep seeing “honeycomb style only” where I’m trying to purchase them, from Amazon or eBay, but they’re telling me it won’t fit the “bar style”. Are they just I’ll informed maybe. It’s great to hear from the forum that they’re likely wrong but still wanted to check one more time. Can either of you suggest a good website to purchase or where you got yours from

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
Contact Benny at AllMoparParts.com in the vendor section, he can get you pricing for the inserts your looking for

OP
OP
JRDog

JRDog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Thanks Crash.... I’ll reach out to Benny. Have a great 4th