2018 Sport/Tow package driver mirror issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mands0807

Reaction score
Almost 2 months ago, I bought a 2018 1500 Sport with tow package. The driver side mirror would not fold in utilizing the controls on the door, and I didn't notice until later on, that the puddle light wasn't working on said mirror, but was working on the passenger side. The power adjustment works, and I can move it as needed. I finally got AlphaOBD to try and trouble shoot the issue issue, but when I scanned it, my instrument cluster went haywire(trailer brake and shifter codes). Also, the outside temp dropped to -18F(I'm in SW FL in July). I was able to clear the shifter code(will have to retry later to get code#), but I tried using the option 3rd down on the menu. Please advise. And yes, I have searched, and found this post https://www.ramforum.com/threads/outside-temperature-reading-40f.56818/post-2369839 I haven't had any CEL's, or any other issues until now. Any ideas?
Screenshot_20240719_184700_AlfaOBD.jpg