2019 Cummins 2500 Electrical Issues- Huge Mystery

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PTurn01

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Hello,

2019 Ram Cummins 2500 4x4 Bighorn-
119K Miles, very well maintained, no wrecks, fires or hard use

Issues-
Passenger Headlight not working (bulb replaced, all other lights work) No code
Voltage jumps (new batteries this year, connectors are clean, wires appear to be solid) No Code
Passenger air bag code Boo7A-13 Circuit open (no physical symptoms; pretensioner never fired)
ABS/Brakes Code C2100-16 (no physical symptoms, everything seems to work)
Rough Idel in park occurs randomly- No code
Throttle body sensor throws the "lightening bolt" on the dash once in a rare while and then disappears with no code
High fuel pressure code Has come and gone a few times (don't have the code on hand)
Backup camera just stopped working (when in reverse the radio does nothing, no options left on radio to edit rear camera; completely gone now)
Passenger side auto window acts up sometimes as well.
Interior lights had dimmed off and on in the past

All started right around the same time, 3 mechanics and 2 dealerships have tried and failed. I've reset the TIPM a few times, checked fuses, tested alternator, batteries and had other scans with no luck. Truck still starts and drives but I'm getting worried as I do not need to be broke down 500miles from home.

Any ideas????