2019 Dodge Ram 1500 Classic Tradesman ( turn signal and puddle light not working )

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jlopez_2015

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 V8
So i ordered brand new after market turn signals and puddle light for my 2019 dodge ram, before i replaced both the signal lights and the puddle light the puddle lights were very dim. The turn signals dint work at all. Once i installed the new ones they dint work at all any one have this issue?? These are the ones i ordered. I did check all my fuses and everything.

D-Lumina LED Side Mirror Turn... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CPTQCR1R?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Atcer2018

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So i ordered brand new after market turn signals and puddle light for my 2019 dodge ram, before i replaced both the signal lights and the puddle light the puddle lights were very dim. The turn signals dint work at all. Once i installed the new ones they dint work at all any one have this issue?? These are the ones i ordered. I did check all my fuses and everything.

D-Lumina LED Side Mirror Turn... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CPTQCR1R?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Prior to replacement the turn signals didn’t work and the puddle lamps were dim? Have you checked voltage output from the wiring harness?

OP
OP
Jlopez_2015

Jlopez_2015

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 V8
I have not, i ran out of time as it started raining. But if i have low voltage what steps would i need to take after?

Atcer2018

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have not, i ran out of time as it started raining. But if i have low voltage what steps would i need to take after?

Making sure it has power and the appropriate signal to activate the lamps or turn signals is the first step. Low voltage can be from a number of things that will have to be traced back through the wiring. Corrosion, faulty switch, relay, ground are all suspect.