2024 Ram 2500 Limited Trailer Camera Options?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aimpulsive

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7I Diesel
My 2024 Ram 2500 Limited (6.7I, 6'4" bed, Rambox, no 5th wheel prep) has both the 12 pin connector 360 surround view camera connector and single camera coax connector in the bumper -- I believe it is ready to accept either the trailer rear-view camera that integrates with the digital mirror, and can accept the 360 surround 4-camera system that integrates with the 12" u-connect screen. Both of these camera systems were options on the Ram Build website but I could not locate a vehicle that included either of these options and still included things that I wanted. So, I had to compromise but now I want to add a camera system to my camper.

However, I can't find part numbers for either camera system. I contacted Ram customer service and they could not find the part numbers. I keep seeing both single view (digital mirror connection) and 360 surround (12" u-connect connection) systems for sale online but none of them list the 2024 in their fitment guide.

Does anyone know the part numbers for these two camera systems?

And, has anyone used either camera system and if so, can you provide feedback on their quality and usefulness?

OP
OP
A

aimpulsive

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7I Diesel
Hi HarryS...thanks for responding, but no that is not the one as I have the cargo view camera.

I want the camera that attaches to the rear of the camper and plugs into the coax port on the bumper, and is visible in the digital rear view camera.

I also want the 360 surround camera system that mounts four cameras onto the camper (trailer) and shows all sides of the camper in the uconnect 12" display.

jr27236

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
That's pretty cool but is it necessary to have all that? I'd get dizzy. The one on the rear of the camper would probably be all that's needed to park it solo. Or save your money and have the wife or kids out there........ On second thought let me find the cameras for you .LOL

chri5k

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel
Try Benny @AllMoparParts.com If there is a Mopar part number for what you seek, he will find it. They are also a forum vendor.

Joker22dCBCS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L SO Turbo Diesel
My 2024 Ram 2500 Limited (6.7I, 6'4" bed, Rambox, no 5th wheel prep) has both the 12 pin connector 360 surround view camera connector and single camera coax connector in the bumper -- I believe it is ready to accept either the trailer rear-view camera that integrates with the digital mirror, and can accept the 360 surround 4-camera system that integrates with the 12" u-connect screen. Both of these camera systems were options on the Ram Build website but I could not locate a vehicle that included either of these options and still included things that I wanted. So, I had to compromise but now I want to add a camera system to my camper.

However, I can't find part numbers for either camera system. I contacted Ram customer service and they could not find the part numbers. I keep seeing both single view (digital mirror connection) and 360 surround (12" u-connect connection) systems for sale online but none of them list the 2024 in their fitment guide.

Does anyone know the part numbers for these two camera systems?

And, has anyone used either camera system and if so, can you provide feedback on their quality and usefulness?
Mopar Back Up Camera Kit 68527599AA, 360 trailer kit 68527709AC