4” Zone lift, looking at different front struts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Btenbroeck28

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Currently have the zone 4” lift on my 2012 ram 1500. I’ve veered away from the spacers in the kit a few years back and installed rough country’s 4” lifted N3 struts. They rode well for the first year or so. I’m looking into replacing them now as the ride is a little rough. I no longer have the front strut spacers that came in the kit. Is their any other 4” lifted/ loaded strut that will go in place of the rough country 4” lifted strut? Or should I reach back out to zone and get the front strut spacers and go with a different strut. Truck doesn’t see much off road adventures.

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Currently have the zone 4” lift on my 2012 ram 1500. I’ve veered away from the spacers in the kit a few years back and installed rough country’s 4” lifted N3 struts. They rode well for the first year or so. I’m looking into replacing them now as the ride is a little rough. I no longer have the front strut spacers that came in the kit. Is their any other 4” lifted/ loaded strut that will go in place of the rough country 4” lifted strut? Or should I reach back out to zone and get the front strut spacers and go with a different strut. Truck doesn’t see much off road adventures.
Many people post in the wrong area so I have to ask is your truck a 5th gen?
And yes there are options available to use struts on a 4” lift without the spacer.
When you bought the RC was it loaded and came with a spring? I’m guessing it was and it is the majority of your problem. But we can help

OP
OP
B

Btenbroeck28

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My truck is a 4th gen 2012 4x4. And he’s the RC’s were a loaded strut upon purchase.

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
My truck is a 4th gen 2012 4x4. And he’s the RC’s were a loaded strut upon purchase.
Im 2 for 2 LOL

Reach out out to nick@gotexhaust you cant use the coils that you have. The best bang for the buck is the eibach part #E86-27-011-01-20. Buy them from Nick and read the instructions, you will find they talk about collar settings and you want to set your collar at 135mm

OP
OP
B

Btenbroeck28

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
LOL, No worries buddy. Appreciate you getting back to me! When I get a moment I will reach out to Nick. Thanks for the recommendation's as well!