A Pillar Leaking & Leather Dash coming apart. Nice Truck!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RottnDogue

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
2021 Power wagon had a drip in the A-Pillar, The leak I would catch out of the corner of my eye and took days of rain for me to actually see it drip because I wasn't sure if that's what I was seeing move out of the corner of my eye while driving it dripped that infrequent. The dealer handled it under warranty about a month ago. now I am just out of warranty and it rained the last few days and Oh now it is almost a steady stream of water, Drip drip drip drip no missing it. Back to the dealer! Oh and the dash seriously the nicest interior you offer and the leather de-laminates and bubble, curls, and tears away from the dash pad and speaker. 3 years old 30k and already falling apart? Might be my last Chrysler Product. Dealer is trying to work with Stellantis to get the dash fixed want me to pay a deductible... I will update once I know more.