Alignment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilxr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a 2017 1500 with a 2 inch leveling kit with 33x12.50 ridge grapplers and 20x12 wheels..I’ve had two alignments done and the truck is still eating at the outer tread and it wants to pull one way or the other, mainly to the left like the steering wheel is off centered. Everything is tight on the front end other than the passenger axle having some play. Any suggestions? I’ve also attached a pic of the alignment sheet

Attachments

• IMG_4960.png
    IMG_4960.png
    387.8 KB · Views: 6

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Where are you getting the alignment done. I’ve had 0 luck with alignments anywhere except the local dealer unfortunately. Most techs are young and lazy or just don’t know how to properly do an alignment. Even the local off-road shop can’t seem to get it right on my truck.

OP
OP
W

Wilxr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Where are you getting the alignment done. I’ve had 0 luck with alignments anywhere except the local dealer unfortunately. Most techs are young and lazy or just don’t know how to properly do an alignment. Even the local off-road shop can’t seem to get it right on my truck.
It was two different shops, not dealers but locally owned businesses.