Brand new RAM RHO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hoosier TREX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Very cool truck. Priced well. The i6 HO is no slouch at 540hp and the truck is estimated at a 0-60 of 4.6s. Only 0.1s slower than the TRX.
Should have a deeper exhaust note compared to a v6, more closely resembling a v8 plus whatever creative exhaust design they come up with.
Arguably a better daily than the TRX with the same off-road capability and looks. Might even pick up some points on the off-road side being lighter and more nimble.
I'm excited to see them in the wild.
RL numbers on the TRX 0-60 were 3.7 to 3.9 I used to own one

Dieselfitter

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 HO
Great commercial, it will get the attention of some ford buyers and repeat buyers of Ram followers. But in all the glitz and hype, Ram once again does not reinforce good customer care. Ever use Ram Cares? Well, Ram is very inconsistent with how they care, some instances very badly. If Ram did care, for off road use as this commercial suggests, would be promoted as cost effective for the everyday user that just wants a cool truck that can be reliable and take on the trail once in a while with family.

Riccochet

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 2500 Laramie Longhorn
Engine
Great commercial, it will get the attention of some ford buyers and repeat buyers of Ram followers. But in all the glitz and hype, Ram once again does not reinforce good customer care. Ever use Ram Cares? Well, Ram is very inconsistent with how they care, some instances very badly. If Ram did care, for off road use as this commercial suggests, would be promoted as cost effective for the everyday user that just wants a cool truck that can be reliable and take on the trail once in a while with family.

If you plan on off-roading in anything I highly suggest shopping for a dealer that is friendly to it. Some dealer service centers look past mods and trail rash to take care of warranty items, while others will flag your vehicle in the system.

Lsujker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If you plan on off-roading in anything I highly suggest shopping for a dealer that is friendly to it. Some dealer service centers look past mods and trail rash to take care of warranty items, while others will flag your vehicle in the system.
If you can afford to off-road a vehicle that costs half the price of a house, you better be able to pay to fix it.

Docwagon1776

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012, 2021
Engine
5.7, 6.4
And then Ford brought back the V8 cause few people cared for the 6 banger, regardless of how much HP it made...

Lulz, no. Ford brought back the V8 because a halo truck with a ridiculous profit margin from stuffing an existing motor in an existing vehicle and then using forced scarcity to increase the feeling of exclusivity among buyers is $$$. Ford isn't having any issues selling every Raptor they make, except the Bronco version which is phugly and considered 'not a real Raptor' by a lot of the Raptor bros.

Farmer Fran

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited Loaded - Sold
The RHO is likely the lowest price trim level you can get with the Hurricane HO. Even so, with a base MSRP of $70k it'll likely be as expensive as a Limited once I add all the options I'd want. I mean, it will definitely have the looks. But I'm worried the exhaust note will let it down. Something that looks like that needs a sound to match. It's likely I've bought my last new Ram 1500 (4 years ago).
There is a video out there with the "Charger Hurricane" at the track. Just about everyone said it sounded like ass.

Lancer-AM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have my order in, finally time to replace my 2010 1500 Laramie. The price, performance, features, and looks couldn't be beat. It was a surprise starting at 70k, figured it would start at 80.