Fog Light Relay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rebel112r

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have 2014 ST 1500. No fog lights in bumper. Fog light switch is on headlight switch in cab. I am going to mount some lights in rectangular plastic bumper inserts. If I could use the switch that is there, where would I find that relay. There are no wires in the general area where factory fogs would have been. Also don’t see anything about fogs in fuse box by battery. Any help out there?

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
I have 2014 ST 1500. No fog lights in bumper. Fog light switch is on headlight switch in cab.
If the truck didn't have the factory fog lights, the dash switch wouldn't be there unless someone replaced the switch. For reference to turn the fogs ON, you push the headlight selector knob. People have mistaken the bed light switch(button under the dial) for the fog lights.

You should be able to add the factory wiring so that you can control the fog light with the factory switch. M2Mods is a forum vendor and their website sells the wiring harnesses you'll need: https://www.m2mods4ram.com/ram-foglight-harness

OP
OP
R

Rebel112r

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That bed light switch was my mistake also. No fog lights on that switch. I will wire it with another switch..had it for 3 years, should have figured that out. Thanks for the response. Dan