front wheel speed sensor wiring ripped out by running over a stick

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Forest crumpler

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I found the abs/wheel speed sensor cable hanging loose. the connector is fine but there is nowhere to plug it in! there is a cable protector sleeve attached to the firewall but no sign of wires. I think the wires were broken at the point where they enter the main wiring bundle but I cant find where that point is.
anyone have close up pictures of that area. It is covered by the air cleaner box.
Any help will be much appreciated.

OP
OP
Forest crumpler

Forest crumpler

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
An update: I forgot to mention that the wheel speed sensor wiring in question is the right front.

OP
OP
Forest crumpler

Forest crumpler

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Is there anyone out there that could provide a pictureof the wiring underneath the air cleaner box? I need to know where the right front wheel speed sensor wire enters the wiring bundle.
thanks much!

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Sorry, can't help, but I think you will get some responses in the general discussion section if you post this to question there.

spakram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
i have the exact same issue. i replaced my passs front hub and to my wonder no wire or connector at all i need some help too im taking to a trusted tech tomorrow morning maybe i can help then