Getting familiar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

qstnmarc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
So i recently purchased a used 2019 1500 classic, (5.7hemi, 2wd, lifted, Crew cab). No owners manual.
Normally I would pick-up a Haynes or Chiltons manual to help familiarize myself with my truck, (Service schedules, torque specs, ect...) however, it appears the only editions I have found only go up to 2018.

Are there any manuals issued for 2019, or are the tech specs similar enough to purchase one that stops at 2018?

Currently experiencing the constant grinding at the front wheels, sounds like the wheel bearings are going bad. I am looking to replace these and generally go through a general checklist to set a benchmark for service from this point forward.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
So i recently purchased a used 2019 1500 classic, (5.7hemi, 2wd, lifted, Crew cab). No owners manual.
Normally I would pick-up a Haynes or Chiltons manual to help familiarize myself with my truck, (Service schedules, torque specs, ect...) however, it appears the only editions I have found only go up to 2018.

Are there any manuals issued for 2019, or are the tech specs similar enough to purchase one that stops at 2018?

Currently experiencing the constant grinding at the front wheels, sounds like the wheel bearings are going bad. I am looking to replace these and generally go through a general checklist to set a benchmark for service from this point forward.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thank you,
The 2018 Chiltons or Haynes manuals will cover your 2019 Classic pretty well.