Good Torque Converter for Towing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

varjack

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've got a truck with the 545rfe transmission and I'm looking to replace the torque converter. I primarily use the truck as a daily, and I also tow a car about once or twice a month. I've seen recommendations for a similar use case to try the Circle D HP II at 2000-2200 stall speed, but they don't seem to make this one anymore and the HP series now starts at 2600-2800. Would this be fine for city driving?

Also, between Circle D and Edge, seems like both manufacture per order and the lead time is a few weeks. Ideally I'd like to have one sooner, since I need to tow in September. Does anybody have one on hand they'd be willing to part with?

DILLIGAF

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
There's a reason Moes performance only sell Edge :cool: Circle D isnt what it used to be. I found out the hard way :(

OP
OP
V

varjack

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
good to know, i went with Edge through Moe's because better price, better service, faster shipping. it shows