HELP !! Truck won't drive.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

silvertip93

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Help !! having the weirdest problem with my 2017 RAM 2500 4x4 Cummins.
so it starts and runs fine it responds to the throttle in park and neutral but when in drive or reverse nothing !! but it kinnda acts like wants to.
It does the same thing in 2wd , 4wd and 4low and with traction control off.
So I shift the Transfer case into neutral and put it in Drive and floor the throttle pedal it will slowly creep up in rpm somtimes it will hesitate some drop back some than go up really slow same thing in reverse.
to move the truck around I have to have it in 4low and just crawl somtimes it kinda acts like it wants to go and goes a little faster and will shift. i made this video it will help explain it . https://www.facebook.com/groups/1311...7498980915569/
there are no fault codes all the computer's have been flashed the truck is stock it's never had a tuner that I'm aware of and it has 94k miles on it.
The dealer has no idea what is going on.
It's like it wants to go but won't. watch the video the strange thing is its not throwing any fault codes.
has anyone had anything similar happen.
could fuel filter cause this but than why would it rev in P of N
I have a auto engineuity scanner and Alpha OBD is there any parameters I can check that might shed some light on the problem.