Im running 37x13.5x20 with no issues on a 8inch Ready Lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

STR8BEEF

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So see alot of guy talking about wanting to run 37s and what it's like..
Well I have a 2019 Ram Big Horn 4x4 ..with a 8 inch Ready Lift ,the exhaust system/piping has been cut off and upgraded to 3 inch pipe and XFlow FFx round mufflers..True duels ..,volant cold air intake..and just added the DiabloSport Pulsar..I can honestly say the Pulsar is a must have....once I added the Pulsar and set my tires inn..it's a whole different ball game..I get around 14.5-15 mpg
I drive over 100 miles a day..never had a issue my truck floats on the raod..to be honest would like to stiffen it up a lil..the Ready Lift is so far the best Lift I've had....
I see people going back and forth on how it shifts into 8th gear..and I would honestly say..it's a lil different to ride out in 8th gear..I can hit 8th gear around 60mph but you have to float you gas peddle and let the RPMs go down to sail into 8th...but again I love it and never had any issues..I had 35.12.5x20 and there's no difference at all..I'm sure there will be guys on here telling me this and that..but I drive everyday with 37x13.5x20 and it's the same as 35s...My 35s did the same thing with 8th gear..so if your worry about it stay with 33s...

Attachments

• 20240804_203506.jpg
    20240804_203506.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 20240730_085614.jpg
    20240730_085614.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 20240704_211852.jpg
    20240704_211852.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 11

DILLIGAF

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ditch that pulsar, get HP tuners and get a proper 8 speed tune ;)

37s arent rare at all on here...lol... What's rare are guys doing proper gear swaps to match them :Big Laugh:

OP
OP
S

STR8BEEF

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I had the option to get a HP matter of fact my cousin has one and guess what hes buying now..yep a DiabloSport Pulsar..watch dyno on them..i haven't seen anythingout there that will hit 50hp under$700....and I'm not going to say HP bad but the Pulsar does much more performance wise and to be able set my tires inn..and i can program my shift points..turn off mds.....the day I see a HP give the gains on a dyno like the Pulsar I'll get one..maybe..I'll probably just buy a Diablo trinity 2 to go along my Pulsar....and the reason I wrote about 37s is due to two guy where trying to make 37s is such a bad idea..due to mph mileage and wear ..I just put my truck in economy mds off..and did 15.5 mpg .....

OP
OP
S

STR8BEEF

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I could tell off rip your one of those guy who have nothing to do and no life...bless your heart..probably no money and live at home with ya mama..lmao
One of those guy who think they know something......one of those guy who wish they had a truck that there mama didn't buy them lol...

Last edited by a moderator:

Kid's HEMI! !!

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ditch that pulsar, get HP tuners and get a proper 8 speed tune ;)

37s arent rare at all on here...lol... What's rare are guys doing proper gear swaps to match them :Big Laugh:
hey now nothing wrong with the 321 out back when u have a 392 up front
pushing 37s effortlessly considering 40s on the next set, but I might do gears then
IMG_1481.jpeg

OP
OP
S

STR8BEEF

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Well you come on my post talking crap..not me you..to be honest seem to me my post had nothing to do with you but you wanted to put your so called views on here..I didn't get on here to play games and go back at it with people..you got on my post ..kick me off if you want too..I don't care lol this means nothing too me..Just wanted to give first hand on MY SET up that people are speaking against or say this or that...
Sounds like I hit a soft spot ..you can dish it out but can't take it ...

OP
OP
S

STR8BEEF

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Clean 392!! Love it!!
Yeah I'm finishing on my Oem paint match fender flares..going to put two inch wheel spacer to match up with the flares....I have door pillars I'm oem matching..and I'm taken a lil break I've been going at this truck for two months..along with 12 hour days at work..but the end of next year..I'm going build and put 40s on..I'll do gears for sure..and Cam and everything else that goes along....probably going to purchase a Moe's ported an polished Throttle body before hand...
That a clean 392...

G-Ride990

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Well you come on my post talking crap..not me you..to be honest seem to me my post had nothing to do with you but you wanted to put your so called views on here..I didn't get on here to play games and go back at it with people..you got on my post ..kick me off if you want too..I don't care lol this means nothing too me..Just wanted to give first hand on MY SET up that people are speaking against or say this or that...
Sounds like I hit a soft spot ..you can dish it out but can't take it ...
Me? I never said anything. Read the rules. I am an administrator, my job is to look through every post.

OP
OP
S

STR8BEEF

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
OK my bad then whoever it was..I thought you where the same guy....I didn't get on here to play..but I'm not letting some guy talk on like he knows first hand bud..
If ya want to kick me off..so be it..I don't live my life on things like this anyways..Just trying to give first hand true facts..not on just thoughts

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Me? I never said anything. Read the rules. I am an administrator, my job is to look through every post.

Well he's good for the nightly entertainment G.I haven't laughed this much as reading this thread :Big Laugh: :Big Laugh:

OP
OP
S

STR8BEEF

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Please I don't want to be involved with a site with people who spend their life on here who have no idea what your talking about more less a site who protects ****..looks to be a democratic live fest on here *****.
MY NECK TO RED FOR THIS IS!
HAVE FUN WITH YOU HP LMAO..
PLEASE WITH ALL DUE RESPECT GET OUT OF THE HOUSE AND LIVE YOUR LIFE ..
I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD BE ON HERE WITH SOME ******** TALKING ABOUT A ******* HP..AND A 8 SPEED TUNE.....
I CAN FIND BETTER INFORMATION SOMEWHERE ELSE..PEOPLE WHO ARE DOING ADD ON ..NOT TALKING ABOUT IT...*****
FIRST GET A JOB..2ND BUY A TRUCK..3RD BUY A HP tuner..

Status
Not open for further replies.