Look at this guy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
At least he is trying

adamwilkes14

Reaction score
Wasnt the Titan at one time built by Dodge for Nissan? Titans in my opinion only look gppd with big lifts...

reefguy89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi

zack

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2004.5 packing the smarty
Engine
5.9 cummins ho
^^^^^^^^^^^^maybe thats way he parked next to you hoping it might start to run like a dodge lol

OP
OP
Musclemckeester

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
and a body lift to add another 3".lol

Or 2" Bilsteins + 3" BL + 38.5s :D

But I'm not a fan of BL so probably will stop with the Bilsteins at 8" of lift. That will have me set up for 37s next time around.

At least he is trying

Gotta try harder than that. Besides I have 8 lights compared to his 6...even if his are brighter. My truck will go farther into the darkness regardless.

^^^^^^^^^^^^maybe thats way he parked next to you hoping it might start to run like a dodge lol

Haha good one

Rebel_Lady91

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
318 dodge magnum 5.2L V8
your truck is way better than his!! if i had to choose your truck or his id pick yours anyday...

bigtigga84

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
something looks crooked about the lights/bumper. whole truck looks like it's leanin to the drivers side.......... or maybe it's just me. yours is better lol

OP
OP
Musclemckeester

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
Should've raced him lol

Haha, I'm not sure who he is exactly, but I wouldn't mind going off road with him to see at what point I leave him behind. lol

Yeah Kevin I like your truck better then his.

I do too. Mine's a keeper.

something looks crooked about the lights/bumper. whole truck looks like it's leanin to the drivers side.......... or maybe it's just me. yours is better lol

If you notice, mine truck kinda looks the same way. It may have been how I was holding the camera. Then again, both our wheels are turned....heck he even copied that I just noticed! Geez, posers all around this town!

durango4819

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 V8
i think your truck looks taller, i really dont like titans at all so obviously i think yours looks better lol

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
Wonder if posted that on a Titan site yet???

jasonLmarsh

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looks like his tires make all the difference in height. Looks like he's got 2" or 3" on you in tire height

OP
OP
Musclemckeester

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
Without being too obvious I was trying to find his tire size but I couldn't. To be honest they looked smaller in person that mine, I would have guessed 33s, but from the picture it doesn't look that way. I remember looking at his truck and thinking he needed bigger tires.

And welcome over to the good side Jason!