MegaCab Running boards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ajparry89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L
What is everybodys preferred running board for the megacab? picking one up later this week, and it needs running boards. Does anybody just use regular sized boards for a crew cab? does that look ok? Seems like I am having a hard time finding ones that specifically say they are only meant for the megacab. I have found a couple, but not sure I like the style. the ones I like (4 or 5" round nurf bar) I can only find for crew cab. Also, trying not to spend more than $250 haha

1stindoor

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
'23 2500 MegaCab
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Mine are black, and have "RAM" in the center. Came with the truck so I'm assuming you can find it on the MOPAR site. I'm not sure of the cost.

mtnrider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Regular crew cab one work fine, the "mega" part of the cab is behind the rear door so you don't really need steps back that far.

diymirage

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I've had a few couple of running boardbs one a few couple of trucks, and I would council you to find a set that mounts to the cab mounts

In comparison, the ones that mount to the pinch welds are seasaws

jejb

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I have the factory 'wheel-to-wheel' running boards. Had them on my 18 Mega also. Work great, but I'm sure they'd be a lot more than $250. Maybe check local junk yards?

RealTruck

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
The Westin Platinum 4" Black Oval Nerf Step Bars are a fit for the Mega Cab and they bolt directly to the frame. These are an e-coated durable oval steel tubing that hold up to harsh conditions and will give you a secure step for easy cab access.

Feel free to PM me or email me for a pricing quote, to check stock and shipping times, and to ensure a perfect fit! My email is [email protected].