Mouse problem in 2017 RAM 1500 bed W/Tonneau cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

COTTERSAY

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L V8 HEMI
Oddly, we've never had a problem with mice invading our RAM's engine or cab compartments, but we have a big problem with them finding a way in to the RAM's bed, which is where we keep all of our tools and supplies.
The Tonneau has only paper thin gaps, there is a full bed liner in place, and I filled up the two square holes in the back-top of the truck bed with construction foam. Any idea how these little boogers are still getting in???

Jeepwalker

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Reg Cab, 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Is there a gap at the edges of the tailgate when closed? I applied some gorilla tap to the outside corners of my box at the bottom b/c I thought they could get in that way. No mice so far. And you can't really tell as it matches the color of the spray in bedliner. Just a thought.

OP
OP
C

COTTERSAY

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L V8 HEMI
Is there a gap at the edges of the tailgate when closed? I applied some gorilla tap to the outside corners of my box at the bottom b/c I thought they could get in that way. No mice so far. And you can't really tell as it matches the color of the spray in bedliner. Just a thought.
Sounds like a great idea!! I'll try it!