NEW 2025 Caterpillar Pickup UNVEILED! - You Won't Believe It's POWER!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Docwagon1776

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012, 2021
Engine
5.7, 6.4
No way that's not clickbait lies. A truck launching next year with zero pre-marketing by a company that's never built a light truck? Sure.

Didn't bother to click to reward them.

zrock

Reaction score
They failed miserably trying to sell CAT heavy trucks.. and that was for real, not click-bait BS.
really as they make one of the most desired engines and anyone that i have ever talked to that owned the cat heavy truck was extremely happy with it and i still see them around. Rumor is that they are coming back.

tjfdesmo

Reaction score
really as they make one of the most desired engines and anyone that i have ever talked to that owned the cat heavy truck was extremely happy with it and i still see them around. Rumor is that they are coming back.
After being out of the OTR engine business since 2010, and having parted ways with Intertrashional, who actually built the trucks? Their market share was zilch.

BossHogg

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins
Yeah, that was click bait. So many YouTube channels who make videos of artist renderings and titling them as coming next.
Yup. A John Deere version of a pick-up recently showed up on my YouTube page.

Have you all seen the C19 taking off from an American Aircraft Carrier floating around on Facebook yet? Looks real but there are many indicators it is generated.

Dusty

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Well, at least Sterling actually had (or has) a LD pickup. There's at least four in my area I see most everyday. Except for the grill and VIN, it's all Ram.

Regards,
Dusty
2019 Ram 1500 Billet Silver Laramie Quad Cab 2WD, 5.7 Hemi, 8HP75, 3.21 axle, 33-gallon fuel tank, 18” wheels. Build Date: 3 June 2018. Now at 117204 miles.

Marshall

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 sport
Engine
5.7 hemi
If I was 50 yrs younger , But I hate the look, There is a JD truck or 2 running around here, Green paint Chev , they are now white with green pinstrip, way better.
Lots of Cat motors in heavy trucks, combines ( Fords) Never had one myself, brother had one, was OK, I like the 855 better in my IHC's

Last edited:

tjfdesmo

Reaction score
Well, at least Sterling actually had (or has) a LD pickup. There's at least four in my area I see most everyday. Except for the grill and VIN, it's all Ram.

Regards,
Dusty
2019 Ram 1500 Billet Silver Laramie Quad Cab 2WD, 5.7 Hemi, 8HP75, 3.21 axle, 33-gallon fuel tank, 18” wheels. Build Date: 3 June 2018. Now at 117204 miles.
Freightshaker pulled the plug on Sterling @2009. The big trucks were re-badged Louisville Fords and Aeromax. The Sterling Bullets were re-badged Dodge Cab & Chassis trucks only, not pickups. Lots of Dodge guys were buying Sterling grills for their pickups, back at that time.

DeckArtist

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
TONS of AI mistakes in the video....I thought this was August but apparently it's the first of April. I will be VERY surprised if this happens. There were at least ten different bodystyles in the video.

BWL

Embrace the skeptisism
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Still see the odd international mxt around.th-1.jpeg

Docwagon1776

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012, 2021
Engine
5.7, 6.4
I was looking at an article about the truck and found some problems. Look at the inside shot, totally screwed the name on the dash. Perhaps not really anything? https://dal-motors.com/car-news/2025-caterpillar-pickup-the-most-advanced-truck-youve-ever-seen/

Like I said up thread, clickbait to drive traffic to sites for ad revenue. If a major manufacturing was launching a new product line next year it would be all over the real auto news sites, being heavily teased by the manufacturer on social media, etc. This isn't a real product.