New Truck! OMG AHHHHHH

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Captain McGillycutty

Captain McGillycutty

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Power Wagon
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You bought one of my dream trucks...the only thing that would make the P wagons better, is if they were avail with a Cummins...
Lol I know its been mine to. I wish they did have the cummins but I really dont have the need for one so it works out for me. The 4.56's make up for the hemi, but It pulls way harder than my 07 hemi and it was only a 1500

BEAUTIFUL.. i race moto too, what you riding?
Im running hare scrambles in the Arkansas Hare Scramble Championship Series. ahscs.com and I ride a 2007 CRF250
Sweet Power Wagon! I love it, but we do need some more pics of that beast!
Im taking some tomorrow and will see what I can get

Is this the first 4G PW on RF?
Yes its the first and well im sure might be the only. These bad boys are not cheap!!!

man evan that two tone is exactly what those 2500's need. that looks so much better than the giant terds i see driving around here. sweet truck
Ik right after I saw this I had to have it. They actually only made like 250 in this red/black color. The rest are either blue or gray.

sweet but you must now post some action shots.
I will get some up asap but im not going to be like that TRX in the other thread lol

zack

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2004.5 packing the smarty
Engine
5.9 cummins ho
bad ass truck man congrats

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Sweet , I love the PW .. now update your sig

xxxotiknightz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
AH SNAP!! I was at Little Rock Dodge getting my truck worked on when you bought that. Glad to see Im not the only Ram in Maumelle. Maybe I'll see you out some time.

OP
OP
Captain McGillycutty

Captain McGillycutty

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Power Wagon
Engine
Hemi 5.7
AH SNAP!! I was at Little Rock Dodge getting my truck worked on when you bought that. Glad to see Im not the only Ram in Maumelle. Maybe I'll see you out some time.
Sweet man I had to get it from Georgia, but ya LR dodge hooked me up
Sweet , I love the PW .. now update your sig
Ik i do but now they are saying rain for like 5 Days :(

xxxotiknightz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Maybe you were being really easy on it but I was pulling on ya in the wifes envoy denali. We were head towards 40 on the blvd. Btw your passenger side front wheel was wobbling really bad.

OP
OP
Captain McGillycutty

Captain McGillycutty

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Power Wagon
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ya idk why it's wobbling I'm going to take the wheel back I think it's messed up. It rides fine but you can feel the wobble. I was just there but I wasn't on it haha I don't even remember a envoy haha. How did it sound to you? That was with the cut out open

Luke(MI)

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 Chevy Blazer
Engine
4.3l Vortec V6
That is a BA truck...only 18 and have a bran new truck? wth...I can't even get a decent job and I drive a 94, always said If we win the lotto I'm gettin me a bran new cummins....

nussdawg395

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
Damn man that is an awesome truck! I love the Power Wagons! That is my next truck guaranteed!