Newby but Oldie

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Borgle

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm new here but have had lots of dodges over the years. I've owned a 1960 Dodge 3/4 ton with a 318, a 70's 1/2 ton with a straight six, a little D50 pickup, a 1995 3/4 ton with a Cummins diesel, a 2005 Quad Cab Full Bed with a Cummins diesel, a 2010 Sprinter Van with a Mercedes diesel and loved them all. Now my wife found me a 2012 5.7 Heavy Duty 2500 with 196,000 miles and I am falling in love again, but she needs a lot of TLC. She looks good but is kind of needy. My lovely wife and I of 48 years just retired on the same day and are fixing up the truck to do some traveling. Replaced the Exhaust manifold which we knew was bad when we bought her. Working on some electrical problems with the turn signals but aren't too worried about that. She has developed a clunking sound when I back up that I am working on now. Good to be here. Hope I can get some help and offer some as well.

Marshall

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 sport
Engine
5.7 hemi
Welcome, I am in Saskatchewan, Canada, retired, partially in 2012
First Dodge/ Fargo was 1949, Dad bought it new and I still had it when I retired , along with a bunch of others.