PAC USB hub replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Etallen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Has anyone tried , looked into or bought the PAC USB hub?

Been back and forth on doing the 5"-8.4" head unit swap and after market radio.
I ideally would like to go the aftermarket route but I need to retain the center armrest power port that isn't supported going the aftermarket route.
The PAC USB hub looks promising if it works. I know I will have to fish new wires into the center jump seat, but the ability to avoid the screams from the back seat when someone's device dies is of greater importance.

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Has anyone tried , looked into or bought the PAC USB hub?

Been back and forth on doing the 5"-8.4" head unit swap and after market radio.
I ideally would like to go the aftermarket route but I need to retain the center armrest power port that isn't supported going the aftermarket route.
The PAC USB hub looks promising if it works. I know I will have to fish new wires into the center jump seat, but the ability to avoid the screams from the back seat when someone's device dies is of greater importance.
Looks like a great product. You may not have to fish anything and instead use adapters to utilize the existing micro USB wires...

Edit, looks like it's adding additional ports so you will need to run some wires.