REACHING OUT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shawn Burns

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Rebel
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Dang... you have had inconvenient experiences wit t-stats, Brother!
I'm going to have to completely change my entire modus operandi surrounding t-stats in general.

I do appreciate all your detailed and compelling input based on real world experiences!
I suppose I was the one in a bunch that has had good luck with them.

Now that I said that though.... lol
I'm with you. The last thermostat that I had fail was on an 83 VW in college. Id gladly trade my thermostat lotto ticket for the winning powerball ticket!

Compu-Doc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Any GTX's with 440 4 speed? That would make me drool. Sadly classic mussel cars are out of reach for normies like me.

Did see a Yanko convertible Camaro yesterday. Probably not a real Yanko but looked cool.
For the last couple summers I've been seeing a Yenko re-create driving around in our hood. Last fall we were having breakfast one weekend and I heard the Yenko coming down the hill and as always I jump up to the window to see it go by cept wifey says I wonder if he's coming here...
I said wth? And sure enough it pulls into our cul-de-sac and stopped in front of our house!
My wife had reached out to the owner on FB and told him how much I love his car so I got to look at it and take some pics then my new best friend Tim says do you want to go for a rip?
We'll he'll ya I did...me and my son got an amazing experience for about 20mins!PXL_20230909_172242186.jpg