Recommendations for a brush bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lezmark7

Reaction score
Ram Year
2023 Big Horn 1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I did a search but didnt find what I was looking for. I think a black brush bar would look great on my truck. Any suggestions? I have seen some notes that some "could" interfere with sensors....

Edward Hands

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 E-Torque
It "prolly" would. I left my extend-a-step out and when I attempted to use reverse the bells and alarms went off before locking up the brakes.

Dean2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 2500
Engine
There are lots of Brush Guards that have sensor relocation built right into them. Avoid Rough Country anything, but that still leaves a ton of options. If you search brush buard on here, there is a ton of info.

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
Since you asked for suggestions, I would suggest a 4x4 bumper. If you do this way, look for the lightest 4x4 bumper, some are overkill. Fab fours is gonna be on heavy side, which I would pass on eventhough I have one, lol. They only had 2 options in 2010, now they have a ton of choices. If you want a full wrap, arb are really gold standard if they have one available, but they cost.

diymirage

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If your worried about sensors look up a fabricated bumper with the guard build in

Just make sure you're sitting down when you do