Subwoofer in 2019 1500 Classic?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ukrkoz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7Magnum
I have 2019 1500 Classic with touchscreen
Does it, actually, have a subwoofer?
There's no way in the world, door speakers will output that bass.
Thank you

BenchTest

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thank you
Did you just answer your own question?

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Thank you
Look under the rear passenger seat

wrench78

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Subwoofer would be under the passenger side rear seat.

OP
OP
ukrkoz

ukrkoz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7Magnum
Gotcha, thank you. So there is one. Good. I have no problems with it, I really like punchy sound. Was more curious, than any practical need.
OK, now again... my truck has those plastic covered storage bins under the rear seats.. so sub will be underneath that storage? Again, just curious. Storage seems to be flat down to the floor.
OK, so it got to be inside a "hump" towards the back of the passenger rear storage bin. Cool.

Mb7640

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Gotcha, thank you. So there is one. Good. I have no problems with it, I really like punchy sound. Was more curious, than any practical need.
OK, now again... my truck has those plastic covered storage bins under the rear seats.. so sub will be underneath that storage? Again, just curious. Storage seems to be flat down to the floor.
OK, so it got to be inside a "hump" towards the back of the passenger rear storage bin. Cool.
The sub would take up room in the storage under the rear seat. You do not have a sub if its not there. They make aftermarket sub boxes that would either take up the entire storage or one that would take up one side of the storage

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
It would look like this...

1721304758050.png