Superlift 2" rear coils

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hunterdan

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 classic
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Has anyone added the 2" rear superlift coils to their trucks? Was trying with the idea of those or the icon. I found the super lifts on sale for significantly less than the icon so if they ride decent I'd like to go ahead and order them and a set of rear shocks.

Adamcr68

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemifever 5.7
Has anyone added the 2" rear superlift coils to their trucks? Was trying with the idea of those or the icon. I found the super lifts on sale for significantly less than the icon so if they ride decent I'd like to go ahead and order them and a set of rear shocks.
I can’t speak to the super lift coils, but I have no complaints with the Icons +1.5” coils I’ve had for 2-3 years now.

Attachments

• IMG_9281.jpeg
    IMG_9281.jpeg
    172 KB · Views: 7
OP
OP
hunterdan

hunterdan

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 classic
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Just installed a set of these on my truck Monday along with a set of Bilstein 4600 rear shocks. Ride is definitely improved. Ride is way more controlled, sway is about the same. The rear end doesn't want to hop all over the place going over large bumps/holes in the road. I'd say the ride is stockish, firm, but complaint. These are definitely a progressive spring as well. Initial install height was about an inch taller than my stock springs plus 1.5" spacers. This was right after dropping the truck off the jack and not driving it around. I think stock springs and spacers I was at 41.5" from the ground to the center of the wheel well, and after the super lift springs I sat at 42.5". I was hoping to be at about the same height +/- 1/2". I'm going to measure again in the next few days after giving the springs some time to settle. Installation was fairly straightforward, drop the shocks, let the axle drop down and pop the spring out and pop the new one in. Now, you may have to loosen the brake line bracket and give you a bit more wiggle room to drop the axle further to get the new springs in. They are considerably longer than OEM. I was able to replace the springs doing one side at a time with just a floor jack, jack stands and a bottle jack (to push the axle down so I could get the new springs in). So far, I definitely recommend these coils. The ride is actually a bit better than I was hoping it'd be. Also, the Bilstein 4600s are about an inch longer than stock. The 5100s probably would have been a better choice considering the length of the springs, but I know I don't have to worry about over extending anything with this setup.