thuren springs with air bags

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drtumolo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I just started looking into thuren soft ride springs and supplement them with air bags. This might be the best way to get a quality ride unloaded and also a good ride when towing. I figure pair them with high quality shocks and I should be good. Has anyone done this build

White six four

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I went with icon 2" rear springs. I have thurens 3" in the front. I have not added airbags though. With my setup I have an inch of rake and the ride is pretty good for a 3/4 ton. When I go out of town for work I usually have somewhere between 500-900lbs of tools etc in the bed. Usually closer to the 500lb mark though. If I hauled more I definitely would be looking at airbags.

My take on the icon rear springs is they ride just as good as stock if you had 500
+lbs in the bed at all times. Now with 500 lbs in the bed and the icons it rides really really nice. Tires at 50 psi or lower depending on load makes a big difference too.

Sorry I can't figure out how to tag him on here but get ahold of nick@gotexhaust he's a member on here and can get you hooked up with the thuren or icon springs for a great price.

G. Mcpherson

Reaction score
Ram Year
2023 Ram 2500 CC SB Tradesman
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Thuren's Multi Rate Coils are nice. Ride is good with them. I did 1" soft ride coils with Bags and Cradles when I had my 18 2500 and it works well.