Tire Pressures Suddenly Flip-Flopped

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RB43TD

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I searched for something similar but didn't find anything. I started driving my truck and after a few minutes I got a low tire pressure warning. The dashboard switched to the tires pressures screen and showed my front tires at 46 and my back tires at 55 and it was telling me to air up my front tires. In reality my front is 55 and my back is 46. It's like the front and back reading are completely flip-flopped. The thing is nothing has changed on my truck. I drove to work this morning and everything was fine. Drove all over the place yesterday and everything was fine. Has anyone ever come across this before. I drove around at lunch and turned my truck on and off repeatedly and it still shows this issue. I have a 22 Rebel.

Thanks!

WY-Dave

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2500
Engine
6.7 CTD
I had that happen once about 2 yrs ago. Was shopping, after shut down, shop and restart, was back to normal

OP
OP
R

RB43TD

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Good to know. It will have sat for about 4 hours by the time I leave tonight so I'll check then. Thanks!