TPMS Issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moist_oyster

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
None of my TPMS sensors are working and I'm tired of staring at the light and having an error message pop up every time I start the truck. I had them replaced about a year and a half ago since 2 of them didn't work and none of them work now. I've checked the sensors with a TPMS tool, the tool could detect all 4 sensors and showed that the frequency was 433mhz which is what a 2010 needs I believe. We took a snap-on scan tool and tried programming the sensors in the tires and still nothing.

Today I checked the TPMS module and found the plug was damaged and it's unable to lock into the module any more. The plug was still seated well and there was no dirt/rust/moisture inside the plug. I zip tied the plug back in good and tight and drove home from work and still nothing. I'm sure the TPMS module is much more expensive than a new set of TPMS sensors.

Bigskyroadglide

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7, supercharged
The tpms module from mopar is around $150. The mopar sensors are about 37.50 each. So 4x 37.5 is ~$150. Before considering shipping.

Based on my limited knowledge of the subject