Trailer TPMS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bill A

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a 21 Limited with the trailer tow package. It came with 4 extra TPMS sensors to install on the trailer and should read out on the truck dash. Has anyone had these installed on their truck yet? My tire shop said they would install the sensors but they wouldn't be able to code or pair them to the truck. My Ram dealer said they could do the pairing/coding but not the install. I have an appointment Monday to have the sensors installed. The instructions that came with the sensors says the pairing instructions are in the owners manual. After an extensive search I called Ram and after 30 minuted they told me to contact my dealer. Needless to say, I don't have much confidence that this will work out without a lot of hassle. Anyone......

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Get the tire sensors installed and check out the video above.

The dealer lied to you...they have a tire shop. Must have gone to Lithia, eh? I've had some experience with them in the past.