Win module issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bhill115

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a 2012 ram 2500 5.7. I am having an issue with the key fobs not working and saying they are the wrong key on dash. I get no power lights on dash when turning key to on position. I have a scan tool to reprogram the keys but I can't get communication to the obd port because the key won't turn on the power. So I can't use my scan tool to reset key fob. I'm dead in the water and any help would be appreciated.

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
I have a 2012 ram 2500 5.7. I am having an issue with the key fobs not working and saying they are the wrong key on dash. I get no power lights on dash when turning key to on position. I have a scan tool to reprogram the keys but I can't get communication to the obd port because the key won't turn on the power. So I can't use my scan tool to reset key fob. I'm dead in the water and any help would be appreciated.
bypass it so you can move.. Not sure if it is win or pcm though. make sure you use cig lighter relay./

OP
OP
B

bhill115

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I would try that but both key fobs don't do anything when I turn to run position. Only thing on dashnis a wrong kwybon the display other than that I get nothing like no power to dash

OP
OP
B

bhill115

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Sorry my fat fingers on this phone mispell alot. I meant only thing on dash is a wrong key display when I turn to the run position