2014 RAM Radio Touch buttons and majority of screen not showing touch buttons.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

djse7en

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Hello everyone I hope someone can help. I got up yesterday to take my kids to school and started my truck the radio started up and I got the normal ram logo and SiriusXM logo beneath it and then screen stays black for longer then usual and when something finally something showed up all that the radio will display is some of the lettering for the radio channels in white and nothing else. All the knobs work, sound works you can still touch the screen and switch radio channels. you can switch to Bluetooth and it still works when connected to my paired phone. Frustrating everything works but the screen doesn't display any touch stuff. I have included pictures of what the radio screen shows. I think its a RA2 not for sure the difference between radio models etc.. The last picture is when I push the settings button totally blank so I can't even look at any settings the touch works but I want to know what I'm clicking. I hop3w someone has an Idea or has ran into the same problem. Thank you.

vltvem9.jpg
IKH6CUe.jpg
Nyl6eId.jpg
VCZXX7F.jpg
46XUWAF.jpg