3rd Party Warranty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RodRamCar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Longhorn
Engine
5.7 4x4 w/ 3.92s
I'm curious to know what some of you have decided to purchase for a 3rd party warranty. I've read that Endurance is pretty good but curious on everyone's experience.

clay282

Black Betty had a child... named Betty White
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I’m on my 2nd Sentinal Warranty through Car Edge. They only mark them up $500 and I got the Supreme Plus that’s pretty much bumper to bumper. I haven’t needed it but a couple times but both times, repairs were approved in less than 15 minutes at the dealer. On the Sonata I had… I followed the paperwork instructions when I sold the car and got a fat prorated check back! You can get a quote. Play with the numbers because different mileage coverage and length, makes a difference. The same warranty I got from Car Edge… Mopar wanted 5000+ and didn’t cover the Etorque system.

OP
OP
RodRamCar

RodRamCar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Longhorn
Engine
5.7 4x4 w/ 3.92s
Has anyone bought Endurance and can confirm they had a decent experience with them for a warranty claim?