Help, wire colors under dash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AWWNAW

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.0 Cummins
I have bought and mounted a set of 62'' Recon Running lights/turn signal/courtesy lights, on my 2011 2500. I ran all the wires into the cab and to the driver side under dash area, I did this figuring any and all wires I need to tap into (turn signals,both; puddle lights,on mirror; and running lights) would be easily accessible here... yeah I have no idea even where to start looking especially since the fuse panel is no longer located here. I have a Viper remote start already installed under there and I am having to work around all those wires too. PLEASE any help would be greatly appreciated.

HKkid

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Why not just run them all into the engine compartment and over to the fuse box? Or if you have the lights on the mirror head towards the door wires...

OP
OP
A

AWWNAW

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.0 Cummins
because I am not sure if the fuse box has separate wiring for the left and right blinkers. I really would like to keep the wires and connections inside the cab if someone can help me find the wires. Thanks.

HKkid

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I would get a manual, or a multimeter.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat