help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mommajenn33

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
hey yall its me again still having the same issue and now my fuel gauge , adjustable pedals, bluetooth, and back up cam, dont work . my brake light, abs light , and airbag light stay on . truck stays running when i turn it off. and its doent want to go when i press the gas. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE FLIPPING HELP ME ?? THIS HAS COST ME ALL MY SAVINGS AND I STILL HAVE NO WAY TO GO TO WORK.

OP
OP
M

mommajenn33

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
yes it is. it never goes to the 14 amps its supposed to it stays at like 11 and half

ric221

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
yes it is. it never goes to the 14 amps its supposed to it stays at like 11 and half
Have you resolved this problem? If not you might try replacing your current battery with a new one to see if it helps with the issues you are having.

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
There is your problem, electrical. The Hemi needs like 12.3 V active to run properly, and the alternator on those years be in the high 13's to 14V something, not 11 1/2 V. Something in electrical: Bad Battery, Bad Alternator, combo both, something or a lot of somethings there not right. With that low voltage, all your modules gonna set codes, not work right, nothing gonna work correctly nor will the computer modules communicate with each other. THAT is wat U need to get troubleshooted by somebody knows wat they R doing to help U out. All IMHO.

ADDED: Your zip shows you are SE of Baton Rouge. Gotta be some decent local mechanic somewhere or even in Baton Rouge can help you.

Kinda doubt OP be back maybe be a 1 and gone, LOL. But I could be mistaken, lmao.

Last edited: